miercuri, 13 mai 2015

Brief

For my A2 media coursework I have been asked to put together a blog containing my research, construction, planning and evaluation of a independent British low budget slasher film (trailer), its poster and a magazine cover featuring this specific film. Unlike the poster and the magazine which will be completed individually,  the trailer will be a group project. The research stage will help be organise by planning which then will be to help me finalise the decisions in the finialised coursework pieces, explained by the research tasks.

The research stage was split into my primary research, for which I had asked 50 people to complete an online survey which provided me with information regarding the audience of slasher films. I had then gathered a bit of secondary information regarding classic slasher films. I have also looked into existing magazines and posters featuring horror films, and analysed existing slasher trailers. All of this was the base of my planning stage which was essential in the construction stage of the coursework. After we put together a film synopsis we then moved on to putting together storyboards based on the shooting script we created after the finalisation of the synopsis. This in turn has helped us in the preparation for the actual filming stage which took up some other planning elements such as call sheets and recce documents.


The finished work pieces are finally presented on the blog, along with some questions to evaluate my decisions in the finalisation of the coursework and other aspects such as technology, audience, effectiveness and technology. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu