miercuri, 13 mai 2015

Film Poster Templates

Just as with my magazines, I have put together preliminary designs for my poster by using Photoshop. This made it easier for me to get used to the software and it made me understand how to put together a professional looking poster. 

POSTER TEMPLATE 1 

What my respondents disliked about this poster was the fact that the camera was not blending well enough with the camera.
They also disliked the way in which the title and the reviews are both at the top, making it look 'confusing.'   They did not however like the fact that the camera was the only object within the poster making it look 'too plain.'

The positive responses I have received  regarding this poster was the way in which the camera seems to be violently be focusing on the audience.
They also liked the way in which the bloody background automatically conveys that this is a horror film.






POSTER TEMPLATE 2

The respondents liked the fact that this poster that the title and the review separate, but they disliked the fact that the review as at the top whereas the title was at the bottom.
They mainly responded negatively to this poster, with the only exception being the camera showing the picture,
They thought that the poster was 'too crowded' and had a 'poor video game like' aspect.









POSTER TEMPLATE 3 

As in the previous poster the respondents thought that the review and the title should be separate.
The also thought that like in the previous templates it would be better if the cast and crew would be at the bottom.
Once again, the believed the poster was too crowded.
The did however like the idea of the knife, the camera, and the girl being chased as these images fell in line with the title of the film.









From this I gathered that my audience would expect the poster to convey some narrative, but not be too complicated and crowded. They believe that the title should mainly be at the top, and they seem to enjoy the idea of a camera and a knife within the picture. 
This information will help me put together my final poster in an effective way which will appeal to and attract the audience. 


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu